Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day by Day

As a WAH writer, busy Mom, wife, and homemaker, I find that I often run out of time to do things if i don't plan for them, or make a schedule. If I don't schedule time for working out, to eat, to shower, and date nights with my DH, they don't happen. I have a set time for writing and editing as well. If I didn't, the only writing I would do is making grocery list and filling out school and sports forms for my youngest son.

I don't want to get so busy or side tracked that "The Gingerhood" gets lost in the shuffle. The only logical way to ensure that doesn't happen: make a schedule!

Some of my wonderful writing friends, weight loss buddies, NaNo pals, etc., have contacted and asked what my blog will be about. Good question!

My blog is about "The Gingerhood" - or everything that is my world. I'm going to write about all of it, as I feel (as many of us feel) that all the aspects of my life are equally important, and as they intertwine, they influence and affect all the other areas. To just write about being a mother, or a writer, or a woman, or a mental health advocate, or a wife, or a photographer - you get the point - doesn't allow you the insight or understanding as to how being a writer or my role as a wife, or how being a mother can offer an alternative insight when taking photos.

Once I figure out what I'll be writing and when, I'll share my schedule with you.

I welcome your insight, feedback, and comments.

Oh, and of course, you don't have to be a Ginger to follow or comment on my blog, follow me on Twitter, or like me on Facebook.

Can't wait to see you around ... around "The Gingerhood."

3 comments:

  1. Awesome to see you blogging again. :)

    I say forget scheduling your subjects and just write. Pick a time each day and write what's on your mind. I'm sure it will be most interesting.

    Wing it, Chickie!
    Loves ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog -- I look forward to reading your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! With people like you in my corner, it really helps! Love ya back!

    ReplyDelete